Elder Jacob Higginson - Washington, Federal Way Mission

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Week 9 - Just after Christmas


From Dec. 28, 2015
 
Hi everyone! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! And thank you so much to those who wrote a letter or sent me something, it made me feel really special :)
 
Christmas was awesome! My parents sent me lots of really nice things, but I didn't like that stuff as much as getting to Skype them! It was so awesome, I only cried a little bit I swear...
 
The last couple weeks have been wonderful! Everyone is just so much nicer during the Holidays! Which makes knocking on doors less scary! We're working with a handful of young single adults, all such amazing people! We're working with a nice girl named Jennifer, and we went over to her house for our second lesson. While we were talking, she randomly said, "Yeah, I don't know why but I just stopped drinking coffee." We were shocked! We haven't even taught her the word of wisdom yet.
 
I know that Heavenly Father is already preparing people to accept the gospel before we even get to them. Me and Elder Graham are getting along better than ever. We're a pretty effective duo! Well, I love you all! I'll send some pictures!

 Love, Elder Higginson

No comments:

Post a Comment