Elder Jacob Higginson - Washington, Federal Way Mission

Monday, November 16, 2015

Week 3 - First Area

Hello Family!

Wow it's amazing how fast I started missing you all. But that's okay because I'm loving life out here! 

Washington is gorgeous! The grass here is a whole new shade of green, it's like, glowing! And it's raining here all day EVERY day! But I like it! 

I don't have a lot of time so I have to make these emails pretty brief! Well me and Elder Graham have been called to the Puyallup Young Single Adult Branch! Weird right? But it's awesome! Everyone is close to my age! 

Me and Elder Graham get along really well, he's an incredible missionary! I hope to be more like him. Luckily we get to have a car! It's a brand new carolla, had 40 miles when we got it! Pretty nice.  

My comp ate 2 raw eggs yesterday after I dared him to.. what a champ! We were knocking on doors and had a few doors slammed in our face, kinda makes me laugh.  I don't know why! Guess I'm just pretty weird! 

If any of you have some good food recipes you could send we would love it! 

I love you all so much! Thanks for always supporting me. Yesterday on Sunday I really missed seeing all of you up at Grandma and Grandpa's house. But I'm helping people change their lives out here, which is a pretty good substitute. 

I've grown a whole new loved for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. And sharing it makes me really happy! Okay well i'm out of time. I love you all so much!

Elder Jacob Higginson

No comments:

Post a Comment